For full details, please refer to the relevant sections in our Constitution (click here
). In this page, we will give you a summary.
We have simplified the steps to becoming a member or an associate member. (The steps for the fellowship have also been simplified, and are given here as well.)
These are the steps to become a member or an associate member:
- Select the category that applies to you, from the 3 available categories given below.
- download the application form and complete it. The link to download the form is also given below, under each category.
- Get the photocopies of the supporting documents ready. We have made the application process simpler, by making it easier for you to get these supporting documents.
- You now need to hand over the completed application form, relevant supporting documents, and the relevant fee to our office. You can do this by either:
- Handing over your application to our office with the relevant fee.
- Posting it to us with a cheque for the relevant fee.
- Depositing the fee to account number 036010229996 at Hatton National Bank, Rajagiriya and handover with the duly completed application form to the College office with the payment slip. (The details of the fee and payee is given in the application form.)
Once the Council has made its decision, we will contact you.